Chalet Les Danaides, Val D'Isere, France
Les Danaides is in an ideal ski-in, ski-out position, just 20 metres from the slopes and the ski school meeting point. It is 250m from the Solaise and Olympique lifts, yet close to the town centre. It is located between the nursery slopes and the old church in the heart of Val d’Isère. The chalet is within a small apartment block and comprises an apartment on the first floor and two self contained studios on the ground floor of the building. Some of the furnishings are a little dated but the superb location makes up for this.
Features - Chalet Les Danaides, Val D'Isere
- French TV and DVD player
- Chalet Host lives on lower ground floor
- Owners live on ground and top floors
- No noise after 10pm
Accommodation - Chalet Les Danaides, Val D'Isere
Hallway with ski lockers
Rooms 1 & 2: Twin rooms with en suite bath/shower attachment/wc.
Lounge and dining area with log fire & balcony
Rooms 3, 4 & 5: - Twin rooms. Two shared bathrooms with bath/shower attachment/wc
All bedrooms will take a cot.
Meals - Chalet Les Danaides, Val D'Isere
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.