Chalet Les Dolomites - Val d'Isere, France
Chalet Les Dolomites is a fantastic new addition to the popular resort of Val d’Isère. Sleeping 24 people in twin bedrooms, the chalet has been recently renovated with new bedrooms and en suite bathrooms throughout. Located on the main street running throughout the resort, it is 8 minutes’ walk or a short bus ride to the Solaise Express ski lift and meeting points for lessons. The chalet is away from the hustle and bustle, yet the centre is only approx 3 minutes’ walk away or by bus via the very efficient free bus service running until 2.30am in the high season.
There are four bedrooms on each floor, all with en suite shower rooms and three out of the four with a balcony. The bedrooms are a good size and very comfortable. This chalet is perfect for a large group wishing to take the whole chalet or smaller groups and families can take a floor each. We are sure that this chalet will be very popular with fans of Val d’Isère and our guests.
Features - Chalet Les Dolomites, Val d'Isere
- All bedrooms with en suite shower rooms and many have balconies
- Large lounge area with southfacing sunny terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
Accommodation - Chalet Les Dolomites
Entrance & ski & boot room Lounge/dining room, kitchen, large terrace
Rooms 1 & 2: Twin with Shower/wc/balcony (smaller)
Room 3: Twin with Shower/wc/balcony
Room 4: Twin with shower/wc/
Rooms 5 & 6: Twin with shower/wc/balcony (smaller)
Room 7: Twin with Shower/wc/balcony
Room 8: Twin with shower/wc/
Rooms 9 & 10: Twin with shower/wc/balcony (smaller)
Room 11: Twin with Shower/wc/balcony
Room 12: Twin with shower/wc/
Meals - Chalet Les Dolomites
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.