Chalet Les Dolomites - Val d'Isere, France
Chalet Les Dolomites is a spacious chalet located on the main street running into the centre of Val d’Isère. It has been recently renovated with new bedrooms and en suite bathrooms throughout. The Solaise Express ski lift is a short bus ride away (or a 10 minute walk), providing easy access to the slopes and ski school. In the evenings, the free bus service runs until 2:30am in high season, for those wishing to make the most of this resort’s notorious nightlife.
There are four bedrooms on each floor, all with en suite shower rooms and three out of the four with a balcony. The bedrooms are a good size and very comfortable. Rooms 1, 5 and 9 can take an extra put up bed for children when the chalet is taken exclusively.
Features - Chalet Les Dolomites, Val d'Isere
- Good central location
- All bedrooms with en suite shower rooms and many have balconies
- Lounge area with south-facing sunny terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
Accommodation - Chalet Les Dolomites
Entrance & ski & boot room Lounge/dining room, kitchen, large terrace
Rooms 1 & 2: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
Room 3: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
Room 4: Twin with shower/wc
Rooms 5 & 6: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
Room 7: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
Room 8: Twin with shower/wc
Rooms 9 & 10: Twin with shower/wc/balcony Rooms 1,5 & 9 can take an extra bed for children when the chalet is taken exclusively
Room 11: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
Room 12: Twin with shower/wc
Meals - Chalet Les Dolomites
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off).
- Lunch service: None
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off).
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.