Chalet Madrisah - Val D'Isere, France
Madrisah is part of a small private hamlet that we built on the sun-drenched knoll of Le Cret overlooking Val d’Isere. We tried to fuse the ambiance of an old stone village with every present-day comfort. To the smooth stone fireplaces, weathered oak floors and seasoned timbers, we added a veneer of cool contemporary styling including marble bathrooms, handmade squashy sofas, antique furniture, goose down duvets and original art.
There is a glorious open fireplace, towering central staircase and an enchanting dining area with terrace. The chalet is situated on a sunny knoll overlooking the resort, a 10 minute walk to the centre. Chauffeured vehicle service is available to and from the piste daily from 8am to 8pm.
Features - Chalet Madrisah, Val D'Isere
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Sun terrace and balcony
- Private parking
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
In-chalet ski & boot fitting (pre-bookable)
Accommodation - Chalet Madrisah, Val D'Isere
Room 1: Small double bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 2: Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 3: Double bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 4: Twin bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Limited space for a cot.
Meals - Chalet Madrisah, Val D'Isere
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly-made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner