Chalet Maison Rose, Val D'Isere
Superbly situated just a 375 metre (approx) walk from the town centre and at the very foot of the Solaise nursery slopes, you will be hard pressed to find a better located chalet. Maison Rose is also ski-in/out, making it the perfect choice for the skier keen to make the most of this top class resort.
Chalet Maison Rose is a family owned, apartment-style chalet on the ground floor of an attractive freestanding building. It offers comfortable accommodation with all rooms being either en suite or with private facilities. Maison Rose comprises two separate apartments (with separate entrances) linked via an external terrace. Guests enjoy evening meals, breakfast and afternoon tea together in Apartment 2. The separate entrances and separate living areas make this chalet a perfect choice for groups of friends or families.
Accommodation - Chalet Maison Rose, Val D'Isere
Ground Floor: Apartment 1:
- Room 1 = small twin (beds close together, cannot be separated)
- Room 2 = twin with shower and WC
- shower room with WC
- living area with access to terrace
Apartment 2: (accessed via external terrace or separate front entrance)
- Room 3 = twin
- Room 4 = twin with bath (beds close together, cannot be separated)
- Room 5 = twin with bath and door to terrace
- 2 separate WCs
- living/dining area with access to terrace
Chalet staff live out
Meals - Chalet Maison Rose, Val D'Isere
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine