Chalet Millega, Val d'Isere
This chalet is the perfect choice for skiers looking for quick access to the slopes and yet want be located in the very centre of the resort. There are shops and lively bars on the doorstep and all the best après-ski venues in Val d’Isère are within a short walking distance away.
The chalet has a quaint and quirky character, made of stone and wood and with shutters on all windows. The bedrooms all have en suite facilities with a small bath with shower attachment and wc.
It is a perfect choice for a group of friends who want to enjoy the Inghams catered chalet service including apéritifs and complimentary wine with evening meals and then to relax and decide whether to sample the nightlife of the town or not. Keen skiers will appreciate the proximity to the slopes. In the mornings it is a short walk to the Bellevarde or Solaise lifts or the bus stop for the ski shuttle to la Daille or Le Fornet is just 50m away.
Features - Chalet Millega, Val d'Isere
- 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the Solaise and Bellevarde lifts
- Central location in Val d'Isère, close to all the nightspots
- Cosy and homely chalet
- Comfortable lounge with views of the Bellevarde slopes
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
Accommodation - Chalet Millega, Val d'Iseres
Chalet entrance with ski & boot room.
Dining room and separate lounge with good views and fireplace.
Room 2: Double with bath/wc/balcony
Room 3: Double with bath/wc/balcony
Room 4: Twin with bath/wc
Room 5: Twin with bath/wc/balcony
Meal - Chalet Millega, Val d'Isere
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.