Chalet Millega, Val d'Isere
This chalet is the perfect choice for skiers looking for quick access to the slopes and yet want be located in the very centre of the resort. There are shops and lively bars on the doorstep and all the best après-ski venues in Val d’Isère are within a short walking distance away.
The chalet has a quaint and quirky character, made of stone and wood and with shutters on all windows. The bedrooms all have en suite facilities with a small bath with shower attachment and wc.
It is a perfect choice for a group of friends who want to enjoy the Inghams catered chalet service including apéritifs and complimentary wine with evening meals and then to relax and decide whether to sample the nightlife of the town or not. Keen skiers will appreciate the proximity to the slopes. In the mornings it is a short walk to the Bellevarde or Solaise lifts or the bus stop for the ski shuttle to la Daille or Le Fornet is just 50m away.
Features - Chalet Millega, Val d'Isere
- 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the Solaise and Bellevarde lifts
- Central location in Val d'Isère, close to all the nightspots
- Cosy and homely chalet
- Comfortable lounge with views of the Bellevarde slopes
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
Accommodation - Chalet Millega, Val d'Iseres
Chalet entrance with ski & boot room.
Dining room and separate lounge with good views and fireplace.
Room 2: Double with bath/wc/balcony
Room 3: Double with bath/wc/balcony
Room 4: Twin with bath/wc
Room 5: Twin with bath/wc/balcony
Meal - Chalet Millega, Val d'Isere
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off).
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off).
- Lunch service: None
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off).
Board basis options available