Chalet Mistral, Val D'Isere
The entrance to Chalet Mistral, with its quirky beams and high ceilings is demonstrative of the comfortable and airy ambiance that is prevalent throughout. The relaxing living room is the epitome of cosy warmth, with a large open log fire and floor to ceiling windows framing the spectacular view of the Manchet Valley and beyond.
Features - Chalet Mistral, Val D'Isere
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- l'Occitane bath products and toiletries
- 2 Private hot tubs
- Massage/treatment room
- Satellite TV, DVD, wireless DSL and PC
- Concierge Service
Accommodation - Chalet Mistral, Val D'Isere
- 7 x twin/king size bedrooms with en suite bathroom
Each of the seven bedrooms has character and individuality, all having access to either a sunny south facing terrace, mountain view or a balcony. Every bedroom has its own luxurious ensuite that has been designed with a combination of Savoyard wood and Italian marble to create a sense of tranquillity and serenity. For kids there are endless nooks and crannies in which to play hide and seek, a TV room with sofas, games, satellite TV and a DVD player, and acres of outside space for snowball fights and sledging.
What better way to relax after a day on the slopes than with a glass of champagne in the bubbling hot tub, while watching the sun sink behind the Roche de Charvet. Alternatively choose to indulge in a soothing massage by one of the highly trained physiotherapists in the chalets private massage room. Complete your day in the new dining room of Chalet Mistral with a five course menu of culinary delights tailored to your taste by your very own private chef.
Meals - Chalet Mistral, Val D'Isere
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast cooked to order and afternoon tea daily
- Daily champagne receptions and canapés
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal (6 nights)
- Childrens lunch and dinner
- Wide selection of fine wines
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
Experienced private Chef, Chalet Manager (Concierge), Chalet Host/Hostess, Resort Chauffeur.