Chalet Reuben, Val D'Isere, France
The location of this chalet is unrivalled as it sits in the centre of Val d'Isere, but it is set back from the main road. The Reuben is part of a chalet renovation within this building and with the Chalet Saffron on the first floor you can sleep up to 20 people between the two.
Features - Chalet Reuben, Val D'Isere
- in the heart of Val d'Isère just a few minutes walk to the Solaise chairlift
- wellness area on the lower ground floor with sauna, shower and relaxation room
- spacious open plan lounge/dining area with flatscreen TV, DVD player and free WiFi
- pre-bookable private nanny service available, services of chalet hosts
- children welcome all season
Accommodation - Chalet Reuben, Val D'Isere
Sleeps 10 (room numbers in brackets):
Lower ground floor: Wellness area with sauna, shower and relaxation room.
Ground floor: Open plan living/dining area with TV, DVD player and WiFi. Two small twin rooms with en suite shower and WC (1&5). Three small twin rooms with en suite bath and WC (2, 3&4).
Meals - Chalet Reuben, Val D'Isere
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- wholesome breakfast
- afternoon tea and cakes
- pre-dinner canapes and drinks
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights)
- selection of wines with dinner
- cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner
- early suppers for children available
Chalet Saffron ID:22611