Chalet Sylvie, Val D'Isere
Conveniently situated for both the skiing and the resort centre – just 400 metres (approx) from the shops and nightlife and 375 metres (approx) from Savonettes lift, from where it is a gentle ski to the Solaise and Bellevarde lifts and the nursery slopes. In normal snow conditions it is possible to put skis on approximately 100 metres from the chalet and pole across to the nearest lift.
This comfortable chalet apartment has proved very popular due to its excellent location and has been refurnished this season. Built in traditional stone and wood, the chalet has a modern style and a homely feel with its inviting open hearth fireplace. Due to the steep staircase to the upper floor these rooms are not suitable for young children.
Features - Chalet Sylvie, Val D'IsereFirst Floor:
- Room 1 = twin with balcony
- Room 2 = triple (bunk beds with 3rd bed on mezzanine accessed by narrow stairs)
- open-plan living/dining area with fireplace and balcony
- shower room
- separate WC
Upper mezzanine floor (limited head room):
- Room 3 = twin with private shower and WC (not en suite)(skylight)
- Room 4 = twin with shower and WC (window overlooking living area and a skylight)
Chalet staff live out
Meals - Chalet Sylvie, Val D'Isere
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine