Chalet Tolima - Val D'Isere, France
This luxurious chalet provides spacious and traditionally decorated accommodation over three floors. With wood panelling, beams and Savoyard furnishings much in evidence, it really is a beautiful winter chalet in a very attractive, traditional style. Such a stylish chalet in an unbeatable location is highly sought after. Originally built as the owner’s family home, Chalet Tolima has a wood and stone exterior and, as well as being beautifully finished with some of the owner’s personal belongings, it also boasts under-floor heating throughout and a sauna.
All bedrooms are attractively decorated and most enjoy modern en suite facilities. The striking open fireplace is the focal point of the comfortable and welcoming large living/dining room which also has access to two large sunny balconies with mountain views. The chalet also has satellite TV and a DVD player. Early booking is essential.
Chalet Tolima is well located on the main street into Val d’Isère (almost opposite the Spar supermarket) and within 10 minutes walk of the town centre. The free bus stop is only 50 metres (approx.), from which buses run the short distance to both the Solaise and Olympic lifts or to the Funival funicular in La Daille.
Features - Chalet Tolima, Val D'Isere
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Well located on the main street into Val d’Isère
- L’Occitane toiletries (or equivalent)
- iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
- Bathrobes and slippers
- iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
Accommodation - Chalet Tolima, Val D'Isere
Room 1 = twin with bath and WC
Room 2 = twin with shower
- Separate shared WC (not private)
Room 3 = twin with shower and WC
Room 4 = large twin with bath and WC
Room 5 = large twin with bath, WC and balcony
Room 6 = Austrian twin with bath and WC (sloping roof)
- open-plan kitchen/living/dining room with fireplace and 2 balconies
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Tolima, Val D'IsereCatered
- Specially designed Signature Menus using locally sourced ingredients to create a variety of unique traditional and modern dishes ideal for winter.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Snack pack for your
- return airport transfer
A Sumptuous Breakfast:
- Morning tea and coffee brought to your room followed by a cooked breakfast including daily specialities such as freshly made pancakes plus French patisseries.
In the Evening:
- A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee will await your return from the slopes.
- Aperitifs and canapés on 5 nights followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with port on 6 out of 7 nights. A choice of superior bottled red, white and rosé wines to accompany your meal, unlimited until your freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
- Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on one morning.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages