Chalet Marsala - Val D'Isere, France
The Marsala is an excellent choice for groups and families and is within easy reach of the ski lifts and the great après ski in Val d'Isère. Enjoy your delicious evening meals in the intimate wood clad dining room before exploring the bars of the resort or maybe relaxing in the basement lounge where there are games and a pool table.
Features - Chalet Marsala, Val D'Isere
- 4 minutes walk to the ski lifts and pistes
- 5 minutes walk to the resort centre, nursery slopes and the ski school meeting point
- great choice for groups and families with plenty of space to relax and unwind
- lounge with TV, stereo, DVD player (DVDs not provided) and pool table
- free WiFi
Accommodation - Chalet Marsala, Val D'Isere
Sleeps 39-41 (room numbers shown in brackets):
Lower ground floor: Lounge with TV, DVD player and pool table.
Ground floor: Entrance and dining area.
First, second and third floors: Nine twin bedrooms with bath, WC and balcony. Four twin bedrooms with shower, WC and balcony. Four twin bedrooms with bath and WC. One twin bedroom under the eaves with skylight window, bath and WC. One single room with shower and WC. One quad room with a double and twin beds, bathroom with WC.
Meals - Chalet Marsala, Val D'Isere
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4 course farewell feast (1 night)
- early suppers for children available