Chalet Grand Choucas - Val d'Isere, France
Grand Choucas is a contemporary chalet-apartment in the very centre of Val d’Isere. Set just back from the high street, this charismatic second floor home provides the killer combination of seclusion and convenience. A Parisian surgeon of some repute has invested splendidly of both time and money to furnish this property with taste and elegance. Picture windows spill onto the balcony and the classic mountain summits fill the sky in every direction.
Plenty of toys for those inclined including a cutting edge eco-friendly ethanol fireplace. Grand Choucas is a precious commodity as it provides a lavish amount of space for groups as small as five, and plenty of room for a few more if you wish. Secluded location off the high street in the very centre of resort and only 300m from the lifts and nursery slopes.
Features - Chalet Grand Choucas, Val d'Isere
- Ethanol fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Underground parking at Aspen Lodge
- Ski locker with boot warmers
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Accommodation - Chalet Grand Choucas, Val d'Isere
Room 1: Double with balcony, bath and WC. Limited space for an extra temporary bed or cot.
Room 2: Twin room with en suite shower and separate WC.
Room 3: Twin bedroom with en suite bath, shower and WC. Separate bunk beds. Space for a cot.
Meals - Chalet Grand Choucas, Val d'Isere
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner