Hotel Kandahar, Val D'Isere
The Hotel Kandahar is a genuine alpine retreat. The warm and cosy atmosphere oozes charm, comfort and well-being. There is also an attractive lounge with a quiet bar area and the lively restaurant the Taverne d’Alsace adds to the welcoming atmosphere of this friendly hotel.
Features- Hotel Kandahar, Val D'Isere
- Location: Superb central location on the main street of Val d’Isère, close to all the shops, bars and restaurants, and just 3 minutes’ walk (250m) from the slopes and ski school meeting point.
- Lounge area
- Sauna (free)
- Garage (€12 per day)
Accommodation- Hotel Kandahar, Val D'Isere
- 41 Bedrooms
- The beautifully decorated twin or double rooms have bath, shower, hairdryer, telephone, radio, satellite TV and balcony with mountain view
- There is a choice of smaller north-facing rooms which may also be occupied as singles with a supplement and larger rooms which can take a third or fourth bed (bunks)
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Kandahar, Val D'Isere
- Buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meals
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included