Hotel La Toviere - Val d'Isere, France
The third generation of the Bonnevie family has completely re-built this exciting new hotel on the site where their grandparents built their first hotel of the same name. Florence and Fabrice have created a stylish, modern hotel in the heart of the old Savoyard hamlet of La Daille, at the foot of the piste, opposite the Funival funicular. The interior is warm and spacious with extensive use of aged wood. There is a welcoming residents’ lounge with log fire and bar and good spa facilities.
Features - Hotel La Toviere, Val d'Isere
- Location: Excellent position at the foot of the pistes in La Daille and just opposite the Funival funicular. Close to the regular free local bus stop into the centre of Val d’Isère.
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Steam room
- Sauna; terrace
- Ski room with boot dryers
- FREE Wi-Fi in all hotel
- Ski room
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel La Toviere, Val d'Isere
- 29 Double/twin rooms (please specify your preference at time of booking) are chic and modern and all have balconies from which you can admire the surrounding mountain views.
- Each room has satellite TV, telephone, safe, tea and coffee making facilities, minibar and hairdryer.
- Standard rooms have a bath or shower. Sole occupancy is available at a supplement.
- Larger superior rooms have a bath and shower and can take a third bed for a child up to and including 12 years.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Meals - Hotel La Toviere, Val d'Isere
- Breakfast service: Buffet breakfast with hot and cold options available
- Lunch service: Not included
- Dinner service: 4 course evening meal with emphasis on fresh home cooked dishes with a choice for each course. Option to dine à la carte (payable locally with a €24 credit instead of the set dinner if hotel is advised the day before). Special Festive Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Board basis options available
- Bed & Breakfast
- Half Board