Hotel Le Brussels, Val D'Isere, France
Just a snowball’s throw from the Solaise lift is this wonderful hotel which we are sure will prove popular with our guests. With excellent spa facilities and a sunny terrace, returning after a day in the excellent ski area will always be a pleasure. The lounge and bar area provide a cosy, relaxed atmosphere and the restaurant serves excellent food.
Features - Hotel Brussels, Val D'Isere
- Location The hotel has the best position in Val d’Isère in the centre of the old village and at the foot of the Solaise and Bellvarde pistes. The nearest lift, the Solaise, is only 10m away
- Indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, massages (pay locally) and fitness room
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Piste side
- South facing terrace
- Garage (pay locally)
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Hotel Brussels, Val D'Isere
- 53 The cosy twin or double rooms for couples (or single with a supplement) have bath or shower, satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe, hairdryer and a view of the old village. Also available are larger renovated twin or double rooms with bath and balcony with a view of the old village.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Brussels, Val D'Isere
- Buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with a choice for each course.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.