Hotel Les Cinq Freres - Val D'Isere, France
We are delighted to offer this new hotel in the very heart of Val d’Isère. The hotel comprises a renovated main building with restaurant and all facilities and annexe (opposite and not renovated - 2 star). Formerly the Hotel Bellevue, one of the first hotels in Val d'Isère, the hotel has been re-built by its owners, the Mattis family and re-named after the five brothers. The main building is furnished in a modern mountain style to a very high standard and is suitable for families and couples alike.
Features - Hotel Les Cinq Freres, Val D'Isere
- Games room for children (unsupervised)
- Games room
Accommodation - Hotel Les Cinq Freres, Val D'Isere
- No. of rooms: 18
- Small twin rooms are in the annexe (un-renovated).
- Recently refurbished twin rooms and larger rooms sleeping up to 4 are in the main building and available with a supplement.
- All rooms have bath, cable TV and WiFi.
- Rooms are available for sole occupancy at a supplement.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals - Hotel Les Cinq Freres, Val D'Isere
- Breakfast service: buffet
- Lunch service: not included
- Dinner service: 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course