Hotel Ormelune, Val d'Isere
Perfectly located in the heart of the old village of Val d’Isère and close to the Solaise lift, the recently refurbished Hotel Ormelune is a delight for the senses. Decorated in an imaginative and contemporary style, you’ll be welcomed by the friendly staff as well as numerous brightly-coloured cows and sheep! The hotel is named after the beautiful Ormelune peak, close to Val d’Isère on the French/Italian border. The lounge and bar area are a popular place to enjoy a drink in the evening, with plenty of games on hand for children and the sauna and hammam provide much-needed relaxation at the end of the day.
Features - Hotel Ormelune, Val d'Isere
- Location: Superbly located in the centre of the old village, only 100m from the edge of the Solaise and Bellevarde pistes and the Solaise lift.
- Lounge/bar with large fireplace
- Sauna and Turkish bath
- Massage (pay locally)
- Garage (€105 per week)
Accommodation - Hotel Ormelune, Val d'Isere
- No. of rooms: 46
- Twin bedrooms are modern, bright and comfortable with a shower and village view.
- All rooms have TV, telephone, hairdryer, safe and Wi-Fi.
- Rooms with a bath are available at a supplement on request.
- Larger twin rooms with a south facing balcony can take an extra bed for a child.
- Family suites have a double bedroom, living room and cabin with bunk beds for 2 children up to 12 yrs and are on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals - Hotel Ormelune, Val d'Isere
- Buffet breakfast and three course evening meal with a choice.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.