Hotel Savoie, Val D'Isere
Newly renovated for last season, the excellent Hotel le Savoie has an ideal central location, right in the middle of the resort on the main street. This luxury hotel is now one of Val d’Isere’s finest, and occupies the upper floors of an attractive building which also comprises a row of fine shops and restaurants. The slopes are about 150m away. The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming. Highly recommended for couples.
Features - Hotel Savoie, Val D'Isere
- Restaurant, lounge with open fireplace, bar, terrace with view to the slopes
- Beautiful Payot spa with swimming pool, sauna, hammam, jacuzzi (all incl.)
- Massage and beauty treatment (supplement)
- 24 hour room service.
Accommodation - Hotel Savoie, Val D'Isere
25. Standard twin or double rooms (please specify) are north facing and have bath, shower, satellite TV, telephone, safe, minibar and hairdryer. South facing rooms are available at a supplement, as are deluxe east facing rooms that can take a child under 12 and have a balcony, and a suite (60m²) with twin or double bed and a sofabed for a child. All rooms have flat screen TV and internet access, are exceptionally spacious and are decorated in tasteful contemporary style.
Meals - Hotel Savoie, Val D'Isere
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Half board option available