Petit Choucas - Val D'Isere, France
An intimate chalet-apartment in the very heart of Val d’Isere, nicely set back from the high street and completely secluded. The decor is signature contemporary Alpine style: sleek, chic and elegantly restrained, yet still wonderfully warm and inviting against the chill of mountains in mid winter. The apartment enjoys a small terrace with views to the Fornet. Rather unique to have a property of this quality for groups as small as four. Set back off the high street in the very centre of resort and only 300m from the lifts and nursery slopes.
Features - Petit Choucas, Val D'Isere
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Playstation 3
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Parking at Aspen Lodge
- Ski locker with boot warmers
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Accommodation - Petit Choucas, Val D'Isere
Room 1: Double bedroom with terrace, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Limited space for an extra temporary bed or cot.
Room 2: Twin bedroom with terrace, en suite shower, handbasin and WC. Additional child bunk beds (50% discount). Space for a cot.
Meals - Petit Choucas, Val D'Isere
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner