The Farmhouse - Val D'Isere, France
This chalet, a spectacular farmhouse conversion, is bursting with character and boasts a fabulous location in the very heart of Val d’Isere’s cobbled old town. When our architect transformed this 200 year old farmhouse a few years ago, he did a great job to retain the original stone and timber features and develop a quirky yet comfortable chalet within. Sleeping 12-14 guests this chalet is perfect for larger groups. The accommodation sits over four floors, with a rustic farmhouse kitchen and 5 en suite bedrooms. Of course, we kept the open fire and installed flat screen TV, WiFi and iPod connectivity so you can relax after a day on the mountain. Next to the church in the very centre of the village and only 250m from the lifts and nursery slopes.
Features - The Farmhouse, Val D'Isere
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each room
- Ski cupboard with boot warmers
- Small balcony
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Accommodation - The Farmhouse, Val D'Isere
Studio (room 6): Double bedroom with living room, bathroom with shower, handbasin and WC. Child bunk beds (50% discount). Limited space for an extra temporary bed or a cot.
Room 1: Twin bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 2: Twin bedroom with en suite shower, handbasin and WC.
Room 3: Twin bedroom with en suite shower, handbasin and WC.
Room 4: Twin bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Master Suite 5: Twin bedroom with dressing room, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Meals - The Farmhouse, Val D'Isere
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner