Chalet Adrienne, Val Thorens
One of four chalets, the Adrienne is part of the Altitude Residence, which is ideally located for the slopes.
You can walk or generally ski down around 250m to the edge of the piste and ski from here to a choice of ski lifts to start your day. Returning home, you can leave the piste just above the Altitude and ski on an unpisted track almost to the door of the residence.
The chalets are attractively furnished and comfortable, some rooms enjoy en suite facilities and many with private balcony. All chalets have a log fire in the lounge area and enjoy free access to the Altitudes shared indoor swimming pool and sauna. There are a small number of apres-ski venues immediately on hand, with the more lively action a little further into the resort centre approx 10 minutes walk away.
Features - Chalet Adrienne, Val Thorens
- Skiing back virtually to the door
- Nearest piste 2-3 mins walk (approx. 250m)
- Well appointed chalet apartment in a superb location
- Indoor heated swimming pool and shared sauna
- Log fire in Lounge area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heated indoor pool
Accommodation - Chalet Adrienne, Val Thorens
Entrance, open plan living/dining area with fireplace and balcony.
Room 1: Double with en suite bath/wc.
Room 2: Twin with private (not en suite) shower/wc.
Room 3: Twin with private (not en suite) shower/wc.
Room 4: Double with private (not en suite) bath/wc/balcony.
Meals - Chalet Adrienne, Val Thorens
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.