Chalet Amelie, Val Thorens
Based in the the Altitude Residence, Chalet Amelie is ideally located for the slopes. You can walk or generally ski down around 250m to the edge of the piste and ski from here to a choice of ski lifts to start your day. Returning, you can leave the piste just above the Altitude and ski on an unpisted track almost to the door of the residence.
The chalets are attractively furnished and comfortable, some rooms enjoy en suite facilities and many with private balcony. It also has a log fire in the lounge area and enjoys free access to the Altitude's shared indoor swimming pool and sauna. There are a small number of aprés ski venues immediately on hand, with the more lively action a little further into the resort centre approx 10 minutes walk away.
Features - Chalet Amelie, Val Thorens
- Well appointed chalet apartments in a superb location
- Indoor heated swimming pool and shared sauna
- Log fire in lounge area
- Nearest piste 2-3 mins walk (approx 250m)
- Ski back virtually to the door
Accommodation - Chalet Amelie, Val Thorens
Entrance, open plan kitchen, living/dining area with fireplace and balcony.
Room 1: Double with en suite bath/WC and balcony.
Room 2: Twin with private shower/WC (no en suite).
Room 3: Twin with private shower/WC (not en suite).
Room 4: Double with private bath/ WC (not en suite).
Meals - Chalet Amelie, Val Thorens
- Buffet breakfast with hot option
- Afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake
- 4-course dinners, inc. pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve
- Friendly service from chalet hosts
Dinner and afternoon tea is 6 days per week, due to Chalet staffs’ one day off