Chalet Anais, Val Thorens
The Chalet Anais is based in the Altitude Residence and is ideally located for the slopes. You can walk or generally ski down around 250m to the edge of the piste and ski from here to a choice of ski lifts to start your day. At the end of an enjoyable day's skiing, you can leave the piste just above the Altitude and ski on an unpisted track almost to the door of the residence.
The chalet is attractively furnished and comfortable, some rooms enjoy en suite facilities and many with private balcony. All chalets have a log fire in the lounge area and enjoy free access to the Altitudes shared indoor swimming pool and sauna. There are a small number of apres-ski venues immediately on hand, with the more lively action a little further into the resort centre approx 10 minutes walk away.
Features - Chalet Anais, Val Thorens
- Skiing back virtually to the door
- Nearest piste 2-3 mins walk (approx. 250m)
- Well appointed chalet apartment in a superb location
- Indoor heated swimming pool and shared sauna
- Log fire in Lounge area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heated indoor pool
Accommodation - Chalet Anais, Val Thorens
Open plan lounge/dining area with log fire and balcony.
Room 1: Twin with en suite bath/wc
Room 2: Twin with private (not en suite) shower/wc.
Room 3: Twin with private (not en suite) shower/wc and balcony.
Room 4: Double with private (not en suite) bath/wc and balcony.
Meals - Chalet Anais, Val Thorens
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.