Chalet Balcons 1, Val Thorens, France
In an excellent position close to the piste Chalet Balcons 1 is within a larger complex with shared access to an indoor swimming pool and sauna. Just a short walk to the lifts, you are also within walking distance of the resort centre and the lively après ski of Val Thorens. Relax in the evenings and enjoy the home cooked cakes and evening meals prepared by your chalet host.
Features - Chalet Balcons 1, Val Thorens
- ski virtually to and from your door
- 5 minutes walk to resort centre and ski lifts
- spa area with indoor pool, sauna, steam room and relaxation area,(free for chalet guests)
Accommodation - Chalet Balcons 1, Val Thorens
Chalets Balcons 1 - sleep 10 (room numbers shown in brackets):
Entrance floor: Large living area with Austrian-style fire, south west facing balcony and kitchen. Small twin with private shower on corridor (4). Separate WC.
Lower ground floor: Twin bedroom with shower and WC (1). Twin bedroom with bath and WC (2). Twin bedroom with shower, WC and balcony (3).
Upper floor: Twin bedroom with bath and WC. Room has some height restrictions with large ceiling beam (5).
Meals - Chalet Balcons 1, Val Thorens
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4 course farewell feast (1 night)
Please Note: The chalet is in building 5 of the complex.