Chalet Caron, Val Thorens
For those of you who like to have the bragging rights, Caron is the highest Chalet (apartment style) in Europe.
Chalets apartments Caron, Bouchet (ID: 27490) and Renod (ID: 27489) are located in the Altitude complex at the highest point in Val Thorens, offering great views of the resort. This prime location offers extremely convenient access to the slopes of this snow-sure resort – the skiing is only 200 metres (approx) away via the piste and, in normal snow conditions, good skiers can ski back to within 100 metres (approx) of the chalet.
Description: These chalet apartments offer great value for money in the popular snow-sure resort of Val Thorens. All chalet apartments have been built to a similar standard and combine an attractive, traditional style with modern comforts including a pleasant open-plan living/dining room with an open fire and balcony. Bouchet and Renod also boast en suite or private facilities for all bedrooms. Added to this, the Altitude complex houses a swimming pool and sauna all very conveniently located in the building itself (open 11.00hrs – 21.00hrs daily).
Chalets are accessed via a lift with Chalet Caron on the 4th floor, Chalet Bouchet on the 4th floor and Chalet Renod on the 6th floor.
Features - Chalet Caron, Val Thorens
- 200 metres (approx) to skiing
- Comfortable chalet apartments
- Most rooms with private facilities
- Free access to swimming pool and sauna
- Bath towel and soap
Accommodation - Chalet Caron, Val Thorens
Room 1 = twin with shower, WC and shared balcony (shared with living room)
Room 2 = double with french doors and Juliet balcony
Rooms 3 & 5 = 2 twins
Room 4 = double
• bathroom with WC
• 2 shower rooms with WC
• separate WC
• shower room
• large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with open fire and balcony
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Caron, Val Thorens
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee on 6 out of 7
Why not join us for a welcome drink on your first evening to meet the team and learn what is going
on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages