Chalet Cerise, Val Thorens
Chalet Cerise is situated in the Balcons 5 building at the top of the resort, offering excellent views across the valley. The decor is typically alpine in style with spacious open living/dining areas, wood-burning stoves and satellite TV. All rooms enjoy the bonus of en suite facilities, most with their own Jacuzzi bath. For guests convenience there are two restaurants, a bar offering snacks, a ski hire shop and a mini market within the complex.
This chalet apartment is at the top of the resort of Val Thorens, offering excellent views across the valley. The décor is typically alpine in style with spacious open living/dining areas, wood burning stoves and satellite TV. All rooms enjoy the bonus of en suite facilities, most with their own Jacuzzi bath. Guests staying in this chalet will also be able to use the new infinity pool with fabulous views over the Val Thorens Valley in addition to gym facilities. Also available within the complex will be beauty and well being treatments payable locally for you to enjoy.
Accommodation - Chalet Cerise, Val ThorensEntrance Floor:
- Room 1 = twin with jacuzzi bath, WC and balcony
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with wood burning stove, satellite TV and balcony
- Rooms 2 – 4 = 3 twins with Jacuzzi bath, WC and balcony
- Rooms 5 – 7 = 3 twins with Jacuzzi bath, WC and balcony
Chalet staff live out
Meals - Chalet Cerise, Val Thorens
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee on 6 out of 7
Why not join us for a welcome drink on your first evening to meet the team and learn what is going
on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages