Chalet des Neiges I, Val Thorens
The apart-chalet des Neiges I is ideally situated just above the village centre and near to the piste. The chalet is next door to Chalet des Neiges II, and has a small lounge with a balcony. To unwind after your days skiing you will have use of the shared indoor pool and sauna situated within the complex.
Features - Chalet des Neiges I, Val Thorens
- Ski virtually to and from the door
- 15 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point
- Apart-chalet complex built in traditional style
- FREE use of complex health centre which includes an indoor pool and sauna (opening hours are restricted)
- FREE WiFi
Accommodation - Chalet des Neiges I, Val Thorens
Apart-Chalet des Neiges I - sleeps 10 (room numbers shown in brackets):
One twin bedroom with private bath (1), two twin bedrooms (2,3), one small twin bedroom with private shower room (4), one twin bedroom (5), one bathroom, one shower room, a shower room with WC, a separate WC. Comfortable living/dining room with balcony. All WC's are shared.
Meals - Chalet des Neiges I, Val Thorens
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Wholesome breakfast with a cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-courseFarewell Feast (1 night)