Chalet des Neiges II, Val Thorens
The apart-chalet des Neiges II is ideally situated just above the village centre and near to the piste. The chalet is next door to Chalet des Neiges I, and has a small lounge with a balcony. To unwind after your days skiing you will have use of the shared indoor pool and sauna situated within the complex.
Features - Chalet des Neiges II, Val Thorens
- Ski virtually to and from the door
- 15 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point
- Apart-chalet complex built in traditional style
- FREE use of complex health centre which includes an indoor pool and sauna (opening hours are restricted)
Accommodation - Chalet des Neiges II, Val Thorens
Apart-Chalet des Neiges II - sleeps 12 (room numbers shown in brackets):
Lounge/dining area with balcony. Four twin bedrooms, each with private shower room (1,2,3,4), twin bedroom with private shower room on the corridor (5), twin bedroom with private bath on the corridor and shared balcony (6). Two separate WC's. All WC's are shared.
Meals - Chalet des Neiges II, Val Thorens
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3 course evening meals with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4 course evening farewell feast (1 night)