Chalet Eliane, Val Thorens
Situated just below the resort centre in the lower part of Val Thorens, Chalet Eliane is on the first floor and has a delightful south facing balcony that enjoys the sun all day and has spectacular views over the resort to the mountains.
Features - Chalet Eliane, Val Thorens
- Ski virtually to and from the door
- 4 minutes' walk to resort centre and ski school meeting point
- Modern chalet with private facilities in each bedroom
- Satellite TV with English channels
- Services of Chalet host
Accommodation - Chalet Eliane, Val Thorens
Apart-chalet Eliane - sleeps 6-7:
Lounge and dining room with large south facing balcony. Twin bedroom with private en suite shower (1), and one twin bedroom with private shower room on the corridor (2). These rooms share a separate WC. One twin bedroom and a third bed suitable for a child with private bathroom on the corridor (3). Separate WC.
Meals - Chalet Eliane, Val Thorens
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Wholesome breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course Farewell Feast (1 night)