Chalet Maryse, Val Thorens
Sleeps: 12 guests.
The Chalet Maryse is in the traditional des Neiges Residence and is ideally located for the shops and slopes. Access to the slopes is a 5 minute walk and you can ski back to within 200m of the building, making the chalets a great choice for easy ski access.
The chalet is comfortably furnished with most rooms enjoying private balconies and mountain views. This chalet has a warm and homely feel with log fires in the lounge area and enjoy free access to the shared indoor swimming pool and sauna. These superbly located chalets are only a 5 minute walk (400m) downhill to the many bars and restaurants in the centre of Val Thorens.
Features - Chalet Maryse, Val Thorens
- Well appointed modern apartment-chalets in a superb location
- A 5 min walk to the piste
- Ski to within 200m of the building
- Indoor heated swimming pool and shared sauna
- Log fire in lounge area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heated indoor pool
Accommodation - Chalet Maryse, Val Thorens
Open plan lounge/dining area with log fire and balcony.
Room 1: Twin
Room 2: Twin with shower/balcony.
Shower room & separate wc
Room 3: Twin under eaves with balcony.
Room 4: Twin with shower/balcony.
Room 5: Twin under eaves
Room 6: Twin under eaves with shower/wc/balcony.
Bathroom & separate wc
Meals - Chalet Maryse, Val Thorens
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.