Chalet Michelle, Val Thorens
The Chalet Michelle is part of the traditional des Neiges Residence and is ideally located for the shops and slopes. Access to the slopes is via an unpisted track, making the chalets a great choice for easy ski access. The chalet is comfortably furnished with most rooms enjoying private balconies and mountain views.
This chalet has a warm and homely feel with log fires in the lounge area and enjoy free access to the shared indoor swimming pool and sauna. These superbly located chalets are only a 5 minute walk (400m) downhill to the many bars and restaurants in the centre of Val Thorens.
Features - Chalet Michelle, Val Thorens
- Well appointed chalet apartments in a superb location
- Indoor heated swimming pool and shared sauna
- Log fire in lounge area
- Nearest piste 1 mins walk (approx 100m)
- skiing back virtually to the door
Accommodation - Chalet Michelle, Val Thorens
Open plan lounge/dining area with log fire and balcony.
Room 1: Twin
Room 2: Twin with en suite shower/balcony.
Shower room & separate wc
Room 3: Twin under eaves with shower.
Room 4: Twin under eaves with balcony.
Room 5: Twin with shower & balcony.
Room 6: Twin under eaves with shower/wc/balcony.
Meals - Chalet Michelle, Val Thorens
- Buffet breakfast with daily hot option
- Afternoon tea & coffee and freshly baked cake
- 4-course dinners with vegetarian options, incl. pre-dinner apértif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
- Dinner and afternoon tea is 6 days per week, due to Chalet Hotel staffs one day off.
Chalet Maryse ID:31781