Chalet Milo, Val Thorens
Chalet apartment Milo is located in the Altitude Val 2400 Residence in the Balcons area of Val Thorens. Just 200 metres (approx) from the piste, this chalet is ideal for those wanting quick access to the slopes.
The ski lifts are 5 minutes walk, or you can catch the ski bus from right outside the complex. The centre of Val Thorens is a 10 minute (approx) walk and there are 2 pubs, 3 restaurants and 2 ski shops nearby. This chalet apartment is excellent value for a snow-sure resort of this calibre.
Since we first introduced chalet apartments in this complex, they have proven to be a runaway success. This year we are pleased to be able to offer a chalet apartment with upgraded facilities of 5 bedrooms and 5 shower/bathrooms and so early booking is recommended.
The attractive open-plan living/dining area is decorated in lovely local furnishings and offers a sunny south facing balcony and fireplace. The nightlife, including the famous ‘Frog & Roastbeef’, is just a short walk away. Guests to Chalet Milo have access to the swimming pool and sauna in the neighbouring Altitude complex. Chalets are accessed via a lift to the 5th floor.
Features - Chalet Milo, Val Thorens
- 200 metres to piste
- Modern chalet apartment
- 5 bedrooms and 5 shower/bathrooms
- Free access to swimming pool and sauna
- Bath towel and soap
Accommodation - Chalet Milo, Val Thorens
Room 1 = twin (under low eaves) with shower and WC
Room 2 = twin (under eaves) with private shower and WC (not en suite)
Room 3 = twin with balcony and private bath and WC (not en suite)
Room 4 = small twin with balcony, private shower and WC (not en suite)
Room 5 = twin with private shower and WC (not en suite)
Chalet staff live out. Open plan kitchen/dining/living area with wood burning stove and balcony
Meals - Chalet Milo, Val Thorens
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee on 6 out of 7
Why not join us for a welcome drink on your first evening to meet the team and learn what is going
on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages