Chalet Peche, Val Thorens
Chalets Pêche is situated in the Balcons Residence. This position offers excellent access to the skiing 200 metres (approx) from the piste. The Plein Sud lift goes straight past the complex and competent skiers can enjoy the convenience of skiing practically to the door in good conditions. For beginners the shuttle bus stops right outside reception area for access to the other lifts. The shops and lively bars and restaurants of Val Thorens are just a short walk away. For guests’ convenience there are 2 restaurants, a bar offering snacks, a ski hire shop and a mini market within the complex.
The chalet apartment is at the top of the resort of Val Thorens, offering a valley commanding position across the resort. The décor is typically alpine in style with spacious and light open living/dining areas, wood burning stoves and satellite TV. Most rooms enjoy the bonus of en suite or private facilities with Jacuzzi baths. Guests staying in chalet will also be able to use the new infinity pool with fabulous views over the Val Thorens Valley in addition to gym facilities. Also available within the complex will be beauty and well being treatments payable locally for you to enjoy.
Accommodation - Chalet Peche, Val Thorens
Room 1 = twin (beds close together) with Jacuzzi bath, private WC and shared balcony
Room 2 = large twin with Jacuzzi bath and WC plus 2 additional single bedsopen plan
• kitchen/living/dining area with satellite TV and balcony
• separate shower
Rooms 3 & 4 = 2 twins with Jacuzzi bath and WC (under eaves)
Room 5 = twin with private Jacuzzi bath and WC (under eaves not en suite)
First floor mezzanine:
Room 6 = twin with Jacuzzi bath and WC
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Peche, Val Thorens
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty Breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 Course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages