Chalet Peclet, Val Thorens
Chalet Peclet has very easy access to the superb snow-sure skiing of Val Thorens. It is only 75 metres (approx) from the Stade draglift and another access piste runs just above, making it possible for capable skiers to virtually ski back to the door. The ski school meeting point is 200 metres (approx) and the lively bars and restaurants of Val Thorens are 100 metres (approx) away.
This cosy chalet apartment has proved a runaway success and early booking is recommended. All the rooms are compact and benefit from the comfort of private or en suite facilities. The attractive open-plan living/dining area is decorated in lovely local furnishings and offers a sunny, south facing balcony and fireplace. The nightlife, including the famous ‘Frog & Roastbeef’, is just a short walk away.
Accommodation - Chalet Peclet, Val Thorens
- garage with heated boot rack
Room 1 = twin with shower and WC
• open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with south-facing balcony and satellite TV
Room 2 = twin with shower and WC
Room 3 = larger twin with shower, WC and balcony
Room 4 = double with private bath, WC (both in corridor) and balcony
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Peclet, Val Thorens
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages