Chalet Poire, Val Thorens
Chalet Poire is situated in the Balcons Residence. This position offers excellent access to the skiing, the piste just 50 metres from Poire (approx). The Plein Sud lift goes straight past the complex and competent skiers can enjoy the convenience of skiing practically to the door in good conditions.
For beginners the shuttle bus stops right outside reception area for access to the other lifts. The shops and lively bars and restaurants of Val Thorens are just a short walk away. For guests’ convenience there are 2 restaurants, a bar offering snacks, a ski hire shop and a mini market within the complex. The chalet apartments is at the top of the resort of Val Thorens, offering valley commanding position across the resort.
Features - Chalet Poire, Val Thorens
- The top of the resort of Val Thorens
- The piste just 50 metres from Poire
- Spacious and light open living/dining areas
- Satellite TV
- Jacuzzi bath
Accommodation - Chalet Poire, Val Thorens
Room 1 = small twin (beds close together) with Jacuzzi bath and WC (off living area)
• open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with wood burning stove and balcony
Room 2 = small twin (beds close together) with Jacuzzi bath and WC
Rooms 3 - 5 = 3 twins with Jacuzzi bath and WC
Room 6 = twin with Jacuzzi bath, WC and private balcony
Room 7 = single with private shower (no WC. Whole chalet bookings only as WC access shared via another bedroom)
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Poire, Val Thorens
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty Breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 Course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages