Chalet Sagittaire, Val Thorens
It is ideal for those wanting quick access to the slopes – the complex is just 200 metres (approx) from the piste and the ski lifts are a 5 minute walk away. Alternatively, if your ski legs need a break, you can catch the ski bus from right outside the complex. The centre of Val Thorens is a 10 minute (approx) walk away and there are several pubs, restaurants and ski shops nearby. This chalet apartment is excellent value for a snow-sure resort of this calibre.
The attractive open-plan living/dining area is decorated in lovely local furnishings and offers a large balcony and wood burning stove; all of which creates a warm alpine feel.Guests staying in this chalet apartment have access to the swimming pool and sauna in the neighbouring Altitude complex.
Features - Chalet Sagittaire, Val Thorens
- 200m to piste
- Access to swimming pool and sauna
Accommodation - Chalet Sagittaire, Val Thorens
Chalet Sagittaire is located on the 4th floor and is accessed via a lift.
Room 1 = large double with balcony, private bath and WC (not en suite)
Room 2 = twin (beds close together) with balcony, private shower and WC (not en suite)
Room 3 = double with bath and WC
Room 4 = small twin (beds not adjacent) with private shower (not en suite) and separate WC (shared, not en suite)
• open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with wood burning stove and balcony
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Sagittaire, Val Thorens
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty Breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages