Hotel Fitz Roy- Val Thorens, France
Following a full refurbishment, this refined hotel reopened its doors to offer the ultimate in luxury and service in a grand chalet style, yet. It lies in the epicentre of Val Thorens, right on the church square yet with direct access to the Plein Sud and Cascade pistes. Try lunch from the fresh seafood and oyster bar or simply enjoy a relaxing drink on the south facing sun terrace and savour the stunning views.
Features - Hotel Fitz Roy- Val Thorens
Ski Lift – 100m
Ski bus stop - 20m
Ski school meeting point - 100m
Resort centre – 100m
- Fully refurbished for 2014, this is a luxurious accommodation with a contemporary flair
- Direct access to the Plein Sud and Cascade pistes
- Centrally located on the church square in Val Thorens
- Enjoy a relaxing drink on the south-facing sun terrace and savour the stunning views
- The gorgeous lounge area has a large central open fire
- Head to the superb spa to soothe tired legs at the end of the day
- Restaurant specialising in French culinary dishes ‘La Table du Roy’
- Bar with log fire
- South-facing sun terrace
- Wine cellar
- Concierge service
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Free use of indoor pool, sauna & steam room
- Massage and beauty treatments available at a local charge
Accommodation - Hotel Fitz Roy- Val Thorens
All bedrooms have a flat screen TV, mini-bar, safe, balcony and ensuite bathroom with bath or shower.
Comfort village view rooms (2 people): Approx. 28m2, as above with double or twin beds.
Comfort piste view rooms (2 people): As above but with piste view, available at a supplement.
Privilege village view rooms (2-3 people): Approx. 32m2, with a comfortable seating area and double or twin beds plus a single sofa bed suitable for a child up to 16 years old.
Duplex suites (4 people): Approx. 60m2, spacious accommodation on two levels with a private chalet ambiance. These suites have a double or twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a cosy family room with two sofa beds and a shower room.
Meals - Hotel Fitz Roy- Val Thorens
Extensive buffet breakfast and five-course evening meals with a choice of starter, main and dessert. Special Christmas meal and a New Year Gala are included.