Hotel Le Val Thorens - Val Thorens, France
Hotel le Val Thorens was the first hotel to be built in the resort and having been recently renovated, it now combines contemporary decor with a vintage alpine twist. The rooms have been redesigned for maximum comfort with views across the ski slopes or the resort itself.
The hotel has 2 restaurants to choose from; Le Fondue and Le Val Thorens, both offering a different culinary delight. Le Val Thorens restaurant has a south-facing sun terrace where you can enjoy lunch right by the piste. The hotel also boasts a bar with a cosy fireplace, the resorts largest indoor swimming pool, a sauna and Turkish baths.
Features - Hotel Le Val Thorens, Val Thorens
- Choice of 2 restaurants 'La Fondue' and 'La Val Thorens'
- Fantastic pool and spa area
- Reading room with open fire
- Free WiFi · lift
- 81 bedrooms
Accommodation - Hotel Le Val Thorens, Val Thorens
For 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, WC and views of the resort. Triple rooms are also available. Superior twin rooms with piste views are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have telephone, cable TV, hairdryer, bathrobes, safe and most with balcony.
Meals - Hotel Le Val Thorens, Val Thorens
- Buffet breakfast
- Evening meals are taken in a choice of two restaurants - 'Le Val Thorens' for traditional French food and 'La Fondue' for local specialities
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included