Mercure Val Thorens, Val Thorens
Located on the slopes, minutes from the local bars and restaurants, with stunning views across the valley from the south-facing restaurants and sun terrace. This friendly hotel has a warm atmosphere that runs throughout, from the bar and lounge with log fireplace through to the sauna and hot tub.
Features - Mercure Val Thorens, Val Thorens
- South facing restaurant and terrace with excellent views
- Bar with evening entertainment
- Comfortable lounge
- Ski storage
- Evening entertainment
- Extra charge for sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, massage, solarium, games room, WiFi and parking
- Babysitting on request
Accommodation - Mercure Val Thorens, Val Thorens
Rooms for 2 people sharing a north-facing room with double bed and 2 sofa beds, bath, shower and separate wc. Rooms with south facing views available at a supplement. Single, triple and quad rooms available on request. All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, safe and ski suit dryer.
Meals - Mercure Val Thorens, Val Thorens
- Buffet breakfast
- Five course evening meal.
- Full board available at a supplement.
- Christmas & New Year dinners included