Residence Plein Sud, Val Thorens, France
The Residence Plein Sud self-catering ski apartments in Val Thorens are located at the foot of the slopes, 100m from the shops and 800m from the ESF ski school
The property is made up of 13 apartments spread over 8 storeys (with lift).
Features - Residence Plein Sud, Val Thorens
- Access to the indoor heated pool at the Chalet des Neiges (200m from Residence Plein Sud)
- Gym and sauna.
- DVD player hire (subject to availability, request at time of booking)
- Cot and high chair loan (subject to availability, state at time of booking)
- One bag of wood for the fireplace FREE; extra bags 10 euros each.
- Covered parking - 79 euros/week (subject to availability)
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival) & towels provided (changed once per stay)
- Flat screen satellite TV - free of charge (may only have French channels)
- Pets allowed 75 euro/week
- WiFi access (charges apply)
- Spa (charges apply)
Accommodation - Residence Plein Sud, Val Thorens
Kitchenette with ceramic hob, microwave and dishwasher, telephone, balcony and bathroom.
3 Bedroom Alcove Apartment Sleeps 6, approx 75m2. Living area, 3 bedrooms each sleeping 2, 1 shower and 2 bathrooms, 2 WC.
Meals - Residence Plein Sud, Val Thorens