Chalet Valeriane - Valmorel, France
You can ski right to the terrace of our new chalet in Valmorel. With an excellent location in the Hameau La Fôret the apartment chalet is just 200m from the main Lanchettes lift and 4 minutes’ walk from the bustling main street of Valmorel with its many shops, bars and restaurants. An added advantage for families is the dedicated slope for sledging right in front of the chalet.
The chalet is set over the ground floor with south and east-facing terraces, perfect for enjoying the sunshine. Each bedroom is comfortably furnished and has its own bathroom. Room 5 is suitable for children and available when one group books the chalet exclusively.
Features - Chalet Valeriane, Valmorel
- Unbeatable location close to the village centre and lifts, yet in a quiet area
- Comfortably furnished modern apartment
- Flat screen TV in the living area
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Accommodation - Chalet Valeriane, Valmorel
Open-plan lounge/dining area, large terrace
Room 1 Double with shower/wc
Room 2 Double with bath/wc/terrace
Room 3 Twin with shower
Room 4 Double with bath/terrace
Room 5 Bunks
All bathrooms are not en suite, but are private to each room and either opposite or adjacent. Separate wc shared by rooms 3 & 4.
Room 5 is suitable for children and available when one group books the chalet exclusively.
Meals - Chalet Valeriane, Valmorel
For six days of the week the staff prepares all your meals.
- Skiers' Breakfast
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes
- 4-course evening meals, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve