Hotel Du Bourg - Valmorel, France
Monsieur Hémart and his team offer a warm welcome to this traditional hotel in the heart of the resort. Their British style pub bar with an open fireplace is a great focal point to gather after a day on the slopes before enjoying dinner in a local restaurant or heading to the well equipped spa situated under the hotel (separate entrance).
Features - Hotel Du Bourg, Valmorel
- Cosy lounge and bar area with open fireplace and pool table
- Adjacent Spa des Cimes with sauna (first use FREE) and steam room and treatments available (pay locally)
- Sun terrace
- FREE Wi-Fi
- In the heart of the village
- Less than one minute’s walk to the Télébourg lift
- 2 minutes’ walk to the Altispace lift and opposite the children’s nursery, snow garden and nursery slopes
Accommodation - Hotel Du Bourg, Valmorel
52 Twin or double bedrooms (request at reservation)
Available for two people and an extra bed can be added for a child of 12yrs or under.
Single occupancy is available at a supplement.
Larger quad rooms are available for 2 adults and 2 children of 12yrs or under. All bedrooms have a bathroom, cable TV, hairdryer and telephone.
Meals - Hotel Du Bourg, Valmorel
Buffet Breakfast taken in the hotel and 3 course evening meal taken in the adjacent local restaurant, which also offers local specialities.