Hotel Village Club du Soleil - Ski Inclusive - Valmorel, France
The superb ski-inclusive hotel has everything that you need for a week’s skiing included in the holiday price; a 6 day lift pass, skis or snowboard and boots, full board including wine, children’s clubs, evening entertainment and much more. Located on the edge of the forest by the Cheval Noir piste, access to the slopes is quick and easy and the resort centre is only a 5 minute walk away.
Features - Hotel Village Club du Soleil, Valmorel
- Spa area with sauna (FREE)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Bar with south-facing terrace
- Restaurant with family dining area
- Ski lockers
- Safe at reception
- Launderette (pay at reception for tokens)
- Wi-Fi (FREE)
- Ski-in/ski-out in the Hameau de la Fôret, just 5 mins walk from the lively main street
: Mini Clubs for children including Câlins (3mths-2yrs) and Malins (3-5yrs), open Sunday-Friday from 8.30am-6pm and 7pm-9pm with a full programme of indoor and outdoor activities. Malins also includes lessons in the Jardin de Neiges. Children dine with the activity leader for lunch and parents in the evenings. Children’s club Copains (6-10yrs) is open afternoons all season and full days 21 Dec-3 Jan and 15 Feb-14 Mar. The Club Jeune (11-17yrs) is open full days 21 Dec-3 Jan, 15 Feb-14 Mar and 5-11 Apr. It includes pick up and drop off to ski school meeting place if required (lessons not included).
Your Ski Inclusive holiday includes:
FREE 6 day full area pass
FREE rental of skis or snowboard
FREE ski/board boot rental (supplement for superior skis or mini-skis)
FREE helmet rental for children
FREE lunches or picnics
FREE wine with meals
FREE evening entertainment and cabarets
FREE children’s clubs
FREE half day ski hosting with the ski school
FREE snowshoe outings
Accommodation - Hotel Village Club du Soleil, Valmorel
59 Perfect for families, all rooms can sleep up to 5people in double or twin beds, single sofa bed and bunk beds in an alcove separated by a curtain.
Each room has a en suite bath, TV and most with balcony. Minimum occupancy is 3. Housekeeping service for rooms is once a week.
Meals - Hotel Village Club du Soleil, Valmorel
- Buffet breakfast
- Buffet lunch (or picnic which must be ordered the night before)
- Buffet-style 4 course evening meals including salad, main course, cheese and dessert and red or rosé wine.
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala dinner included.