Ski All Inclusive package includes: Return charter flights and resort transfers, Accommodation, Local lift pass, Ski or Board hire or Carriage, Boot hire.
Village Club du Soleil, Valmorel
This family orientated hotel in the 'La Foret' area is an ideal choice for families with children of all ages and is very conveniently located. The ski lift is 50m away with the village centre just a 5 minute walk away. Apres-ski includes games, themed evenings, dance nights, cabaret or café theatre and is aimed at entertaining the whole family.
Features - Village Club du Soleil, Valmorel
- Entertainment Room
- Sun terrace
Facilities for Families:
- Family restaurant – picnic lunch option available
- Snow garden (3-5 year olds)
- Indoor games area
- Club des Coquins (3 years)
- Club des Malins (4-5 years)
- Club des Copains (6-10 years)
- Club des Jeunes (11-17 years) - during French school holidays only
Accommodation - Village Club du Soleil, Valmorel
Rooms (2 people): Twin bedded attic rooms with sky light window, available on request.
Rooms (3-5 people): Open plan family rooms with a double bed, bunk beds and a pull-out bed, ensuite bathroom with toilet. All rooms have telephone and satellite TV. A minimum of 4 people must occupy these rooms on peak dates.
Meals - Village Club du Soleil, Valmorel
- Buffet breakfast
- Buffet lunch with hot & cold dishes (or a packed lunch)
- Buffet three course evening meal served with wine
- Christmas & New Year meals included