Alhena - Verbier, Switzerland
A spacious, luxury apartment nestled in a quiet corner of Verbier, close to the Savoleyres lift.
Arranged over two floors, this beautiful apartment is housed within a meticuously presented stone and timber chalet, just 100 metres from both the Savoleyres lift and bus link.
There is a distinct, Alpine character and unmistakable sense of quality here with a stunning, feature oak decor, exquisitely enhanced by the contemporary styling, luxury bathrooms and soft furnishings within the apartment that result in an indisputable sense of "wow factor".
A great feel of space and light is omnipresent, created by the high ceilings and an abundance of natural light, including a stunning, half-moon shaped feature French window that leads out onto an expansive, south facing balcony offering breathtaking views.
Within the apartment guests can enjoy the large, open plan entertaining space on the lower floor as well as a second sitting area on the upper floor, ideal for use as a cinema room.
Features - Alhena, Verbier
- Childcare available on request
- Driver service from 8am to Midnight
- Complimentary 50ml bath products
- Ski and boot storage
- Piste - Savoleyres lift just a short walk
- Medran lift station - 5 minute drive
- Town centre - 5 minute drive
- Private parking
- South facing balconies
- TV/DVD player
- Wireless broadband internet
- ipod docking station
Accommodation - Alhena, Verbier
The Alhena has a total of 5 bedrooms for up to 9 guests with an option of an additional pull-out bed in the single room for a 10th person. There are 2 double rooms on the lower floor with a single and 2 twins on the upper floor.
On the lower floor, there is a master suite and an addtional double bedded room which has a separate shower room.
On the upper floor, there are two twin bedded rooms and a single room with the option of a pull-out, 10th bed where required.
The three rooms on the upper floor share a bathroom and a separate shower room.
Meals - Alhena, Verbier
Complete with champagne and canapés six nights of the week, homemade petit fours and a dedicated driver service.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Gourmet four course dinner on six nights with homemade petit fours
- Three pairs of selected wines with dinner
- Champagne served with a selection of canapés on six evenings
- Complimentary beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week