Baroque Penthouse - Verbier, Switzerland
Baroque Penthouse is a fantastic new addition to our portfolio of catered chalets. The property is finished to an extremely high standard and boasts many features to make your holiday special, including a steam room and dining table which doubles up as a snooker table. The spacious communal area leads onto a wrap-around balcony with panoramic views over the mountains and valley. This makes for a great space to socialize or relax, whilst enjoying the multi-media Bose sound system throughout the apartment, and a roaring log fire. In addition to the fabulous interior, Baroque is located in an ideal part of town, a mere stones throw from Place Centrale, and within walking distance from Medran ski lift.
Features - Baroque Penthouse, Verbier
- Ski and boot storage
- Steam room
- Snooker table
- Medran lift station - 5 minute walk
- Town Centre - 2 minute walk
- Garage parking
- South facing balcony and terrace
- Wireless broadband internet
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player
- Multi-media Bose sound system in various rooms
- Open log fire
Accommodation - Baroque Penthouse, Verbier
The fabulous Baroque Penthouse sleeps eight throughout four bedrooms.
The master double sits at the front of the top floor, with large windows looking out over Verbier.There are a further three bedrooms, one with an en-suite, along with another shower room and bathroom that also contains a steam room.The generously proportioned living and dining area has large windows and glass doors that stretch across the room, affording the spectacular views of the mountainous panorama you would expect from a penthouse.
Meals - Baroque Penthouse, Verbier
Baroque is one of our Champagne Chalets, complete with champagne and canapés six nights of the week, homemade petit fours and a dedicated driver service. Our concierge service is also on hand to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare.
See what else is included in our Champagne Chalets below.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Gourmet four course dinner on six nights with homemade petit fours
- Three pairs of selected wines with dinner
- Champagne served with a selection of canapés on six evenings
- Complimentary beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Childcare available on request
- Driver service for all chalets outside of town
- Complimentary 50ml bath products
- Morning tea in bed