Chalet Amelie, Verbier, Switzerland
Chalet Amelie enjoys a central location, with quick, easy access to the immense ski area, fabulous "apres" and shopping/eateries that Verbier has to offer.
The classic, Alpine chalet features and great space, both inside and out, make for a more individual accommodation with an inviting, contemporary character.
Features - Chalet Amelie, Verbier
- Ski and boot storage
- Medran lift station - 3 minute drive
- Town centre - 4/5 minute walk
- One indoor parking space
- Wireless broadband internet
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player
Accommendation- Chalet Amelie, Verbier
This immaculate, Alpine chalet is presented over 3 floors and boasts 4 ensuite bedrooms for up to 8 guests. The upper and lower floors house 2 bedrooms each. A bright, contemporary, open plan living space occupies the middle floor which is bathed in natural light thanks to the panoramic-style windows. Stylish soft furnishings in neutral shades create a chic, relaxed atmosphere further enhanced by inviting sofas and a classic, feature fireplace.
There are 4 ensuite bedrooms in the Amelie. 3 doubles and a twin.
On the top floor of the chalet there are 2 double bedrooms.
On the lower floor of the chalet is a twin room and a 3rd double room with a built in single bed.
Meals - Chalet Amelie, Verbier
A traditional, standalone chalet in the heart of Verbier.
The Chalet Amelie is one of our Premier Chalets, comfortable and relaxed, but still offering many of the perks you can expect from a chalet holiday. Your cook/host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines served throughout your evening meals.
Additional beers, soft drinks and mixers are available should you wish to make use of our honesty bar policy. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what’s included in our Premier Chalets below.
- A cook/host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception on your first evening
- Gourmet four-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Upgrade list of wines available on request (advance ordering required)
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml bath product