Chalet Bamali, Verbier
A warm and friendly traditional Swiss chalet set in a quiet position some 200m. from the Savoleyres lift. The chalet is ideal for families wanting to be away from any noise in the resort centre and enjoy the cosy ambience of the open fire.
Features - Chalet Bamali, Verbier
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Free parking
- TV, video & DVD
- Chalet Hosts live on lower ground floor.
Accommodation - Chalet Bamali, Verbier
Main entrance; lounge/dining room with log-fire, TV with some English channels, DVD player (please bring own DVDs); south-facing balcony; shared washbasin/wc.
Shared bath/wc Room 1 - Small twin, shared facilities Room 2 (2-3) - Twin, shared facilities. Extra bed possible if chalet is booked for exclusive use. Room 3 - Twin, shared facilities. Chalet host lives on lower ground floor.
Meals - Chalet Bamali, Verbier
- Skiers’ buffet breakfast with hot optionAfternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, inc. pre-dinner apéritif,
- choice of complimentary wines, tea/ coffee & chocolates† Vegetarian options
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.