Chalet Belette - Verbier, Switzerland
Belette is a stunning chalet apartment nestled in one of the most peaceful corners of Verbier. With only a three-minute walk from the main Medran lift station and five minutes to the resort centre. Enjoy the stunning views across the valley and the last of the evening sun as it sets over the Alps from the large south and west facing balconies with a glass of wine and canapés, or whilst relaxing on the comfortable sofas by the roaring log fire.
Features - Chalet Belette, Verbier
- Ski and boot storage
- Medran lift station - 3 minute walk
- Town centre - 5 minute walk
- One indoor parking space in shared garage
- South and west facing balcony
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player
Accommodation - Chalet Belette, Verbier
Chalet Belette sleeps up to eight people.
The open plan living/dining area has a log fire and leads onto a large balcony with stunning views down into the valley. The chalet is comprised of one double bedroom and three twin rooms.
There is a bathroom and a further two shower rooms.
Meals - Chalet Belette, Verbier
Your cook/host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines. You can also help yourself to the complimentary beers, soft drinks and mixers. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare.
See what’s included in our Classic Chalets below.
- One cook/host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception served on your first evening
- Gourmet four-course dinners on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Complimentary beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Childcare available on request
- Complimentary 50ml bath products